Terms & Conditions
- 30% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited as the booking amount at the
time of the booking
- Remaining 70% of the Total Billing Amount to be deposited before 30 days of the departure date
- Failure to adhere to the Payment Policy can lead to a cancelation of the booking without any prior notice to the booker
- Cancellation before 30 days of the departure date: 20% of the total billing amount will be charged as cancellation amount
- Cancellation within 30 days of the departure date: 100% of the total billing amount will be charged as cancellation
- In case of cancellation, the refund will be made in 15 working days as per the cancellation policy and subtracting 5% GST on the deposited amount.
- The refund will be made to the same account/mode through which transfers have been received.
- Sequence of the day wise itinerary tour program may change depending upon traffic schedules/restrictions on some roads and other unforeseen events.
- We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides , flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen events. The additional cost incurred will be in the addition of the package price.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry a valid identification proof at the time of check-in. The identification proof accepted are Voter’s ID Card, Passport, & Driver’s license. PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID proof.
- Certain tours may have different policies during different times of the year and our policy may not apply to them.
- Certain policies are booking specific and will be informed to the customer while making the booking.
- The terms of Indian identity shall be performed by Indian Laws and within the Jurisdiction of Delhi NCR. The Legal Terms shall be governed by & construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- Traveller agrees to not criticize Traveloholic adventure & Wellness Private Limited or any of its employees, associates or partners publicly including but not limited to public forums, Google reviews, Facebook reviews, social networking websites etc. at any time before, during or after their trip. In a case of breach of this contract.
At Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd we take in consideration the potential negative effects on the environment that the activities of our humans can cause, very seriously. In line with this we will continually strive to improve our environmental practices in a range of areas including energy, water & waste recycle. We will also continue to develop a number of ecotourism experiences for our customers to enjoy. We expect you to respect and meet up the environmental standards and help us maintain the prestige of the environment. Any deviation shall lead to immediate termination of the stay/contract.
Refusal of service
At any point time before or during the booking process, Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd retains the right to refuse service to any Client, for any reason whatsoever, outside of any discrimination or protected class reasons.
Acknowledgement and acceptance of risk & Indemnity
- Services and/or Activities offered and/or conducted by the Company may involve risks beyond those that may be encountered in a more conventional holiday. You understand that you may be traveling to geographical areas where, amongst other things, the standard of accommodation, transport, safety, hygiene, cleanliness, medical and telecommunication facilities and basic infrastructure like electricity, water, sanitation facilities expected of any traditional tourist destination may or may not be available. You further understand that with respect to the activities You may undertake during the Services and/or Activities offered whether forming part of the Tour Itinerary or otherwise. The Company makes no representations about the safety or quality thereof, or the standard of the independent / third party operator running it. You also understand that the Company is not responsible for your safety in this regard.
- You agree, acknowledge and are aware that the Activities conducted whether in well accessible and/or remote/unstable areas may involve use of multi-mode of transport including but not limited to plane, train, two wheelers or four wheelers, boat, horseback, yaks, mules, other conveyance, or on foot. The Activities may involve inherent dangerous risks of illness, diseases, personal injury, death, psychological trauma, emotional distress, mental suffering or loss and damage of property, which may be caused by reasons such as wild animal attacks, forces of nature, civil unrest, terrorism, your unfamiliarity with such terrains and situations and other causes known or unknown with or without any means of quick evacuation and adequate medical assistance or facilities may or may not be available. You also are aware that the Activities may not be safe depending on your condition as it may involve mountaineering, trekking or traversing treacherous or dangerous terrains, safaris and expeditions, in and outside wildlife parks and/or other remote areas, difficult or dangerous terrains. You recognize that such risks may be present at any time before, during, and after the Tour/Treks/Road Trips/Mountain Biking/Activities. You are further aware that the Company relies on third party service providers for accommodation and transportation services and therefore if Innova is mentioned, it is to indicate the likely brand and not necessarily binding, drivers, equipment that may be used, camping, hotel accommodations and lodging, restaurant services and other services and therefore, is not and cannot be held liable for any death, personal injury, harassment (sexual or otherwise), property damage or other loss that may occur due to any act or omission. Under all the circumstances mentioned hereinabove, you hereby fully assume these risks.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are exposed to Risks including but not limited to Risks of personal injury and death attributable to accidents, epidemic, Act of God – like landslides, avalanches, cloud bursts, earthquakes, floods, wildlife attacks. The Risks also include riots and civil unrest, terrorist attacks, rape, sexual harassment, robbery, mountain sickness, development of medical complication, and any force majeure events, among others (“Risks”). Accordingly, to the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, you expressly assume any and all Risks arising from or caused by or connected with or attributable to the Services availed. You acknowledge and agree that you have understood completely and are fully aware of the Risks and You are solely responsible for, (and the Company has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any risk to your life and properties (including risks of personal injury attributable to such reasons as likely to be involved in any adventures) while using the Services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which the Company may suffer) by doing so.
Limitation of Liability
- Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd and it’s affiliates are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd and its affiliates have no liability and will make no warranty, refund, or other restitution to you with regards to our website, other than as specified herein, for any reason, including, but not limited to, delays, cancellations, strikes, governmental issues, or force majeure.
- In no event will Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd or its directors, employees or agents be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any losses arising from your use of our website, even if Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd is aware or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Not with standing anything to the contrary contained herein, Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd’s liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to your ceasing use of our website.
Traveloholic Adventures & Wellness Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change any and all Content and features of our Website, at any time without notice. Our Website may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. Traveloholic Adventures & Wellness Pvt Ltd assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Member Content.