KTM BIKE TOUR
LEH LADAKH | 5NIGHTS/6DAYS
KTM X brings you the most exciting adventure. Get ready to make your dream of riding in Ladakh come true in the action- packed bike trip, on the KTM 390 Adventure where one would be experiencing the fusion of thrill, serene beauty, and culture of The "Land of High Passes". Riding a KTM 390 Adventure motorcycle is not just an experience; it’s a way of life where adventure awaits around every corner. This exclusive KTM only bike tour will be a premium tour that will contain 12 KTM bikes out of which 10 bikes will be for the riders, an experienced tour leader who would be assisting throughout the trip. The unique thing about the Ladakh terrain is that it has mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, waterfalls in one beautiful and dynamic geography. Ride your bikes to the top of the world through the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. On this bike, one can truly sense the comfort of riding on a long plain track and can trip on the offroading thrill as well! Pat yourself for pulling out this adventurous journey as you look back at the dusty roads against the rugged Himalayan backdrop.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival in Leh
Our services start with your arrival at the Leh airport. We will transfer you to the Hotel and you’d be given a complete day for rest which is important for acclimatization to the rariﬁed air.
Visit the Leh Bazaar and explore the local surroundings in the evening.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast &
- Fuel as per the
- Experienced local Marshall
- Mechanic & backup vehicle
- Accommodation at all locations on a triple and double(on couple request) sharing basis in Hotels/Camps
- Bonﬁre (Wherever possible)
- Inner line
- Meals not mentioned under inclusions
- Inner Line Permit Fee (INR 800)
- Any Travel expenses to Leh and Back
- Any personal expenses like laundry, telephone bills, tips etc
- Biking gears (Gloves, knee guard, elbow guard etc)
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks to be borne by the client directly on the spot
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monuments
- Travel Insurance
- Any other item which is not speciﬁed under cost inclusions
- GST @ 5%