KINNAUR VIA CHITKUL | 7 NIGHTS / 8 DAYS
Himachal Pradesh is blessed with raw natural beauty and also places that are perfect for a family getaway. It has many mountain peaks, lush green forests which have many hiking and trekking trails for you to indulge in and be closer to nature. One of Himachal Pradesh’s gems is Spiti Valley ,which is one of the most beautiful valleys in India and the world. The place is filled with vast barren landscapes, surreal high altitude lakes, snow covered mountain peaks, beautiful Buddhist monasteries and an insight into a different life and culture of Spitian people. Our 7 nights 8 days Dazzling Spiti Valley Tour aims to showcase the real beauty of Spiti so that you can take in every essence of the place.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Drive from Shimla to Sangla: 241 kms 06-07Hr
We start our epic Himalayan road trip today and start driving to Sangla.
With the Baspa river magically weaving itself through the forested slopes, this exquisite 95-kilometre stretch of the Sangla Valley is a sight to behold. Known predominantly for its agriculture, almost every house in Sangla will have cultivations of apples, pears, walnuts, apricots or potatoes.
Here, we camp overnight a luxury campsite with the sound of the river.
- Accommodation on double / triple sharing basis at all destinations as per the itinerary
- Breakfast and dinner at all hotels, homestays
- Comfortable non-AC Force Traveller shared by ten people, for all days as per the itinerary (Day 1 to Day 8)
- Reliable, experienced and adept English-speaking local driver with great knowledge of the area
- Local coordinator for the tour
- Camping fees, comfortable tents and sleeping bags at Chandratal Lake if included in the itinerary
- Monastery / Museum Entrance Fees
- Lunch / Any Personal Expenses / Tips / Beverages / Meals that are not mentioned in the
- 5% Tax (GST)
- Additional Guide / Porters / Private vehicle
- Any activities, permits, services, accommodation or transfers other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances including medical emergencies and acts of God
- Anything that is not mentioned in inclusions