SNOW AFFAIR 3.0
SELF DRIVE 4X4 EXPEDITION
26-29TH JANUARY 2024 | 3 NIGHT - 4 DAYS
Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable journey with Traveloholic Adventures? Manali, Sethan, and Lahaul collectively epitomize the sublime beauty of the Himalayas. Manali, with its lush valleys and meandering Beas River, is a picturesque paradise that blends lush greenery with snow-capped peaks. Sethan, a tranquil village, offers an intimate glimpse into traditional Himachali life, where rustic charm meets pristine winter landscapes. As you venture into the remote reaches of Lahaul, you'll be captivated by its rugged, dramatic terrain, frozen rivers, and high-altitude deserts, making it a landscape of stark beauty. Together, these destinations create a tapestry of nature's wonders, where each place contributes to an unforgettable journey through some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the Indian Himalayas.
Day Wise Itinerary
26th JAN’24 – Manali
Registration & Briefing Day
After Arrival in Manali we will have our registration & Briefing session. After some rest we all will enjoy our evening with some music & bonfire followed by the Dinner. Overnight stay in Manali.
- Convoy support with expert crew members.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing.
- Meals- Breakfast & Dinner( Except Day 1 Breakfast).
- 4X4 adventure activities, Snow activities.
- Back Up Team With A Crew Vehicle.
- Road Map & Wireless Radio communication.
- Local support From Experts.
- Experienced Rescue operation team.
- Meals during transit.
- Vehicle, Fuel Or Any Fuel Additives.
- Insurance And Documentation Cost Such As Travel Insurance.
- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs, Toll Taxes, Traffic Fines.
- Any Cost Arising Out Of Unforeseen Circumstances Like Ill-health, Vehicle Breakdown Or Repairs, Damage Accruing From Land Blocks, Bad Weather, Heavy snowfall leading to road closure Etc.
- Additional Accommodation Charges Due To Unforeseen Delays In The Journey.
- Any Hotel, Subsistence Or Other Cost Incurred Prior To Official Start Date Of The Expedition And After Official End Date Of The Expedition.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.