- Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd operates the website: http://www.traveloholicadventures.com/, which provides the SERVICE. This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Website http://www.traveloholicadventures.com/.
- For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website may uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons: • To facilitate our Service; • To provide the Service on our behalf; • To perform Service-related services; or • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- Any Design, photograph ,video, logo, creation, tag line is an intellectual property and copyright of Traveloholic adventure & wellness Pvt Ltd. An intellectual property infringement is the violation or breach of an intellectual property right.
- The Company may use pictures and videos of you and activities conducted during the Services and/or Activities to promote its services, without having to seek your permission and without obligation to pay you for any such use. If you do not wish to be featured, you should email to the Company email to take-down any such pictures and videos that feature you.
A visitor to the website may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish or upload in any way whatsoever any content from the website without the prior written consent of the company. You may, however, download any downloadable items displayed on the website, for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided all copyright and other notices contained in the contents are left intact.
Herein any mention of Traveloholic Adventures , us or the company is a direct reference to the company Traveloholic Adventure & Wellness Pvt Ltd. Also any mention of content will include content in any form including in the form of media based content such as images, videos and presentation slides.
- Our Website may contain our trademarks, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website does not constitute any right or license for you to use such trademark, without the prior written permission of the corresponding trademark owner. Our Website is also protected under international copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Content or Website. As mentioned, we do not claim ownership of your Member Content, but by providing it to our Website, you do not receive any other rights in our Content other than what belongs to you already.