26th Jan TO 29th Jan | 03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS
Everyone’s favorite vacation spot, Manali is a high altitude Himalayan town that is a treat for every wanderer. Surrounded by the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges,
This tiny hamlet of Sethan is home to about 10-15 families. Living life truly
king size, these folks call paradise their home. The inhabitants are mostly
migrants from different parts of present day Himachal Pradesh and are /
were shepherds (gaddis) With snow-capped mountains and sun kissed
peaks, this Buddhist village belongs to the Khampa tribe.
Lahaul Valley has become the most popular tourist destination of Himachal
due to its easy approach after the opening of the Atal Tunnel, Rohtang.
Thousands of tourists are visiting Lahaul Valley every day to enjoy its
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Delhi to Manali,
Distance 590 km | Time – 14 hours
Today we will start our journey you have been waiting for.
Early morning ride start from Delhi at 4am towards
Manali . Reach Manali by evening. After some rest we all
will enjoy our evening with some music & bonfire
followed by Dinner. Overnight stay in Manali.
- Convoy support with expert crew members
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing.
- Meals – Daily Dinner & Breakfast ( 26th Dinner – 29th breakfast).
- 4X4 adventure activities.
- Snow activities.
- Back Up Team With A Crew Vehicle.
- Road Map & Wireless Radio communication.
- Local support From Experts.
- Experienced Rescue operation team.
- Meals during transit
- Vehicle, Fuel Or Any Fuel Additives.
- Insurance And Documentation Cost Such As Travel Insurance.
- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs, Toll Taxes, Traffic Fines.
- Any Cost Arising Out Of Unforeseen Circumstances Like Ill-health, Vehicle Breakdown Or Repairs, Damage Accruing From Land Blocks, Bad Weather, Heavy snowfall leading to road closure Etc.
- Additional Accommodation Charges Due To Unforeseen Delays In The Journey.
- Any Hotel, Subsistence Or Other Cost Incurred Prior To Official Start Date Of The Expedition And After Official End Date Of The Expedition.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.