LEH TO LEH | 5 Nights/6 Days
Explore serene Pangong Lake, admire snow-capped peaks, stroll the banks of Indus & Zanskar rivers, enjoy folk dance show. Steep Mountains, pristine lakes, colourful Tibetan monasteries, a vibrant culture, numerous trekking trails, and the rugged terrain await you in these mystic lands. The dramatic crown of India, Ladakh, can be solely experiences with Ladakh tour packages. The spectacular landscapes, the chilling snow blankets, and metaphorically a paradise land have so much to content every mind. Celebrate the planet’s raw nature with simplistic yet fascinating lifestyle of this Kingdom with one of our perfect Ladakh holiday packages. Be a part of an unforgettable travel story with us and relish our legacy to travel, explore and celebrate life.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Airport to Leh
Leh, Ladakh is the largest province within the North Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. It is surrounded and bisected by some of the highest mountain ranges in the world. Running in a generally northwest to southeast direction through Ladakh, the great Himalayan Range separates the valley of Kashmir from Ladakh.
Upon arrival you will meet a Himalayan Luxury Bivouacs representative who will transfer you to hotel in Leh. Upon arrival, proceed for check-in. Since you are reaching an altitude of 4000mtrs approx from 200mtrs in just one hour’s time, you may be excited and would want to explore everything very ﬁrst day however it is your body which needs to get acclimatized to such height and climate. We sincerely suggest that you rest on the ﬁrst day for body acclimatization.
Experiencing in-house games for children. Overnight stay in Leh with Movie Projection, Live Music, Barbeque & Bonﬁre.
- Assistance on arrival at Leh
- Traditional Welcome in the hotel
- All airport transfers & sightseeing tours by Non-AC Innova / Xylo / Tata Aria / Tempo as per the itinerary
- 05 Nights Accommodations at Speciﬁed Hotels on double/twin sharing basis
- Sightseeing Tours/Transfers/Excursions as per the itinerary
- Meeting and Assistance on Arrival and Departure by our representative
- Inner Line Permits/Wild Life Fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone, Table Drinks & portage etc.
- 5% GST
- Any other optional tours not mentioned in the programme
- Services of vehicle on leisure days and after ﬁnishing the sightseeing tour
- Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding etc)
- Barbeque Night on Request
- Any kind of Insurance
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities and nature’s fury
- Anything not mentioned under the category “PACKAGE INCLUSIONS”