SPITI VALLEY | 6 NIGHTS / 7 DAYS
Spiti Valley in the northeastern part of Himachal Pradesh is a cold desert mountain valley and is the land between Tibet and India. One of India’s coldest places, Spiti derives its popularity from its snow-covered mountains, heavy snowfall, trekking trails and monasteries. Spiti is well known for its Buddhist culture and is home to several monasteries like the Key Monastery, Dhankar Monastery, Kungri Monastery and Tabo Monastery. You would also find the Trilokinath Temple here. The crescent-shaped Chandratal Lake is a breathtaking sight and is a must-visit attraction in Spiti Valley, along with Suraj Tal.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrive at Manali
Your seven-day Spiti Valley Tour begins as you leave the urban scape for
the Himalayan town of Manali, where you get your ﬁrst taste of the Himalayas. Manali today is an attractive blend of a hill, town and holiday resorts.
You’ll be free to explore Manali on foot this day. Overnight at a hotel in Manali
- Accommodation at all hotels as per the itinerary on double / triple sharing basis. Additional charges for single
- Breakfast and dinner at all hotels (Except Breakfast on day 1)
- Comfortable non-AC Force Traveller shared by 10 people as per the itinerary (Day 1 – Day 7).
- Reliable, experienced and adept English-speaking local driver cum guide with great knowledge of the area and the terrain
- Driver charges, driver accommodation, fuel and inter-state tolls
- All Applicable Monastery / Museum Fees
- Any Personal Expenses / Tips
- 5% GST (Tax)
- Lunch / Any Beverages
- Sightseeing in Manali / Any activities or transfers other than what is mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising out of unforeseen circumstances including medical emergencies and acts of god
- Anything that is not mentioned in the list of inclusions