LADAKH SELF DRIVE EXPEDITION
If you love driving, there is no better destination than Ladakh for a Self Drive SUV trip. The raw wilderness, breathtaking landscape and the crisp mountain air will leave you rejuvenated. A Ladakh road trip is going to be the most challenging, memorable and exciting journey in the life of any traveller. It offers any traveller a plethora of experiences including stunning landscapes, adrenalin rush, solitude and a time for reflection. It clears your mind, pushes you out of your comfort zone and rewards you with images and memories that you will remember for as long as you live.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Chandigarh to Patnitop
The day has ﬁnally arrived when we ﬂag-oﬀ one of our most
adventurous expeditions. Post breakfast we will start driving towards Patnitop. By far the most popular of J&K’s hill resorts is a hilltop tourist location in Udhampur, situated on a plateau in the Shiwalik belt of the Himalayas, Patnitop sits at an altitude of 2024 metres. The river Chenab ﬂows in close proximity to this location. One can also drive through thick forests of 12 kms downhill to Batote, an old hill station also known for apple orchards, Amar Cheshma and other springs and countless dhabas (eatries).
Overnight in Patnitop.
- Convoy support with expert crew members.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing.
- Meal – Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.
- Music, Bbq and Bonﬁre evenings in prime cities.
- All Inner Line Permits For Restricted Areas.
- Entry Fee For Monasteries.
- Activities To Make The Experience Truly Memorable.
- Back Up Team With A Crew Vehicle, Oxygen Cylinders, Emergency Food Supplies And First Aid Kit.
- Mechanical support for vehicles.
- Road Map
- Local support From Experts.
- Experienced Rescue operation team.
- Meals And Drinks Not Mentioned
- Vehicle, Fuel Or Any Fuel Additives
- Insurance And Documentation Cost Such As Travel
- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs, Toll Taxes, Traﬃc Fines
- Any Cost Arising Out Of Unforseen Circumstances Like Ill-health, Vehicle Breakdown Or Repairs, Damage Accruing From Land Blocks, Bad Weather, Snowfall
- Wireless Radio communication.
- Additional Accommodation Charges Due To Unforseen Delays In The Journey
- Any Hotel, Subsistence Or Other Cost Incurred Prior To Oﬃcial Start Date Of The Expedition And After Oﬃcial End Date Of The Expedition
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
MANDATORY CHECK LIST
- Government Id cards
- Puncture Kit
- Gear oil, Engine oil, Coolant
- Spare bulbs
- Duct Tape
- M-seal (3 Packs)
- Tool kit (Jack & Spanner)
- Tow Strap
- Jerry can
- Jump starter
- Basic first aid kit in your vehicle
- Sunglasses & sun blocker
- Power bank