LADAKH SELF DRIVE EXPEDITION’22
Traveloholic, adventure and wellness is a unique community which provides professional travel services. We organize annual expedition, event to Ladakh, Spiti and Rajasthan. We promote convoy 4×4 culture & snowdrives in our travel community. We believe in distinctive adventure experience by various other activities in adventure journey’s. We are committed to organize ﬁxed departure and boutique experience to most unique and oﬀbeat location in India and abroad.We are skilled in organizing yoga and meditation retreats in Himalaya and Rajasthan.You will experience 4x4,convoy culture, ladakhi culture ,Ancients Monasteries, Traditions, Nomadic Land, Highest Motorable Road, wildlife at this time and high above the tiny mountain villages.
Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 –Chandigarh to Patnitop
The day has ﬁnally arrived when we ﬂag-oﬀ one of our most adventurous expeditions. Post breakfast we will start driving towards Patnitop. By far the most popular of J&K’s hill resorts is a hilltop tourist location in Udhampur, situated on a plateau in the Shiwalik belt of the Himalayas, Patnitop sits at an altitude of 2024 metres. The river Chenab ﬂows in close proximity to this location. One can also drive through thick forests of 12 kms downhill to Batote, an old hill station also known for apple orchards, Amar Cheshma and other springs and countless dhabas (eatries).
Overnight in Patnitop
- Convoy support with expert crew members.
- Accommodation on Twin Sharing.
Meal – Breakfast , Lunch and Dinner.
- Music, Bbq and Bonﬁre evenings in prime cities.
- All Inner Line Permits For Restricted Areas.
- Entry Fee For Monasteries.
- Activities To Make The Experience Truly Memorable.
- Back Up Team With A Crew Vehicle, Oxygen Cylinders, Emergency Food Supplies And First Aid Kit.
- Mechanical support for vehicles.
- Road Map
- Local support From Experts.
- Experienced Rescue operation team.
- Meals And Drinks Not Mentioned
- Vehicle, Fuel Or Any Fuel Additives
- Insurance And Documentation Cost Such As Travel Insurance.
- Vehicle Servicing, Repairs, Toll Taxes, Traﬃc Fines
- Any Cost Arising Out Of Unforseen Circumstances Like Ill-health, Vehicle Breakdown Or Repairs, Damage Accruing From Land Blocks, Bad Weather, Snowfall Etc.
- Wireless Radio communication.
- Additional Accommodation Charges Due To Unforseen Delays In The Journey
- Any Hotel, Subsistence Or Other Cost Incurred Prior To Oﬃcial Start Date Of The Expedition And After Oﬃcial End Date Of The Expedition
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
MANDATORY CHECK LIST
- Government Id cards
- Tyre Inﬂator
- Puncture Kit
- Gear oil,Engine oil, Coolant
- Spare bulbs
- Duct Tape
- M-seal (3 Packs)
- Tool kit (Jack & Spanner)
- Tow Strap
- Jerry can
- Jump starter
- Basic ﬁrst aid kit in your vehicle
- Sunglasses & sun blocker
- Power bank