5 NIGHTS / 6 DAYS
The valley of Kashmir offers woody abyss which surrounds the steep mountainous terrain. Known around the world for its unparallel landscapes, the valley is located 300kms away from Jammu. Situated in the Himalayas, the clear blue skies reveal the snow capped peaks that birth the streams and rivers. Home to native flora like pine, deodar and chinar, it is a memory of a lifetime to preserve as you glide on a Shikara. The valley delights you with multi hues of nature communicated through lush green slopes, tender meadows and prairie of vibrant flowers. The capital city of Kashmir- Srinagar is world renowned for its handloom that produces woolen garments and Pashmina shawls. Srinagar also acquaints you with the local handicrafts and hand carved wooden furniture made out of walnut tree.Spiti is well known for its Buddhist culture and is home to several monasteries like the Key Monastery, Dhankar Monastery, Kungri Monastery and Tabo Monastery. You would also find the Trilokinath Temple here. The crescent-shaped Chandratal Lake is a breathtaking sight and is a must-visit attraction in Spiti Valley, along with Suraj Tal.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival Srinagar- Local Sightseeing
Welcome to the Srinagar, the Lake City. On arrival at Srinagar Airport you will be transferred to hotel. Proceed on a city tour visiting the Shankracharya temple situated on the highest hill of Srinagar, the famous Mughal Gardens-Chashmashahi, Nishat & Shalimar. These gardens were Mughal Emperors concept of Paradise and today these are popular picnic spots. Also visit a handicraft shop where you can purchase local Hand Crafted items-Shawls, Jackets, Bed Covers, Paper Mache, Carpets & much more! In the evening leisurely stroll alongside the Dal Lake exploring the local markets . Overnight stay at the Hotel.
- 1 Night stay at Houseboat
- 1 Night stay at Hotel in Pahalgam
- 1 Night stay at Hotel in Gulmarg
- 2 Night stay at Hotel in Srinagar
- Sight seeing as per tour itinerary
- Accommodation on twin sharing
- Meals – Daily Breakfast and Dinner is included
- Transportation – Entire round trip journey by Private Vehicle
- Shikara Ride for 60 Mins in Dal Lake.
- Unlimited Transfers from Houseboat to Ghat.
- Overseas Holidays tour coordinator Ex Srinagar.
- All current applicable taxes i.e. Hotel tax and Transportation tax.
- All Toll Taxes, Parking Charges & Driver Allowances included
- All Applicable Taxes are included
- Any other item not specified in cost includes.
- Big / Small Vehicle will be provided as per the group size.
- Any Kind of Insurance.
- Garden Entrance fees and guide charges, where ever applicable.
- Item of personal nature viz, tips, laundry, room service, telephone, alcoholic or non alcoholic
- Beverages, room heaters, boat rides, pony / horse rides, safaris, rafting, skiing, skating, cable car Ropeway rides, helicopter rides, additional sightseeing tours excursions not included in the Itinerary, still or video camera fees etc.