TOUR | 6 Nights/7 Days
Situated right on the border on the northwest edge of Ladakh is Turtuk which was once a part of Pakistan till the 1971 Indo-Pak war to be speciﬁc. With this 7 days tour to Ladakh, enjoy a journey to the top of the world featuring most of the world’s highest motorable passes with the spectacular beauty of snow-capped mountains. Admired for its unparalleled scenic views, pristine icy lakes, and swirling roads, Ladakh is becoming the most Instagrammable place in India and is on everyone’s bucket list.
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival in Leh
On arrival at Kushok Bakula airport Leh – 3500m above sea level you will be transferred to hotel and check in. Full day at rest for acclimatization.
Overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh.
- Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis
- Meal Plan: MAP Plan (Breakfast & Dinner)
- All sightseeing tours by a Non-ac taxi (Innova /xylo/ Tempo Traveller) as per the itinerary
- All Inner line Permits
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Airport Pickup & drop
- 5% GST
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Personal Expenses like Entry charges, Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry,
- Any Extra
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour
- Any entry fees for the museum, park, Jeep safari or anything
- Room Heater
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions